[lago-devel] [ovirt-devel] Lago and vm templates

Nadav Goldin ngoldin at redhat.com
Thu Aug 24 06:55:03 UTC 2017

> Im currently neck deep in ovirt-system-tests and lago
I see alot of usages about importing VMs from templates, but are there
any examples of exporting a VM to template?

If you're referring to the available Lago templates it is described at
[1]. With regard to the lago-ost-plugin(aka python-lago-ovirt), true,
we are lacking some docs there. Also note that for OST it self we have
[2], which has some more OST specific details.

Please elaborate on what you are trying to achieve, we might already
have that feature(but lacking docs, such as 'lago export').

Thanks,

Nadav.

[1] http://lago.readthedocs.io/en/latest/Templates.html
[2] http://ovirt-system-tests.readthedocs.io