[node-devel] ovirt-node CIM handling

Mike Burns mburns at redhat.com
Wed Apr 25 10:25:06 UTC 2012

On Wed, 2012-04-25 at 12:34 +1000, Geoff O'Callaghan wrote:
> Just replying to myself .....
>

> http://permalink.gmane.org/gmane.linux.redhat.fedora.extras.cvs/743219  details how libvirt-cim gets some better support for sfcb - libvirt-cim-0.6.1-2 seems to be the required level to get it going.   I upgraded libvirt-cim on my f17 system to the above from rawhide and at least now the cimv2 class has some policies loaded but they don't work.   I'll move this over to the libvirt-cim mailing list.
>

> [snip]

Thanks Geoff.  I had started replying yesterday that there were known
issues with F16 libvirt-cim.  I had thought that the F17 version would
help, but hadn't gotten to creating an F17 instance to test with.

I'm cc'ing DV who was helping with the cim effort earlier and is
involved in libvirt-cim as well.

Mike