[node-devel] Using yum in Node

Perry Myers pmyers at redhat.com
Mon May 21 14:29:37 UTC 2012

On 05/21/2012 09:30 AM, Andrew Cathrow wrote:

> [...]

We could also solve this (and many other issues around folks trying to
do things in oVirt Node that should not be done) by making it harder to
get a shell.

Doing things like disabling root ssh access completely (which is
presently only blocked by vdsm needing to use root ssh for registration)
and making the admin shell harder to enter would further enforce the
firmware like nature of oVirt Node

Perry