[node-devel] Seting the timezone on the node

Michel van Horssen mvanhorssen at vluchtelingenwerk.nl
Fri May 25 14:25:37 UTC 2012

I'm really stomped on this one.

The nodes only know about UTC timezone. My node points towards a time server in my network.
Because the timezone is UTC the node is 2 hours behind the engine which is running with the CEST timezone.

The bios/hardware time is correct, so the node time is 2 hours behind that as well.

Question is how can I get the node in CEST mode?

It's probably stupidly simple but please take my hand and guide me towards a better Ovirt-node future :)

I'm so close now my migration problem is resolved :)

Thnx,

Michel