[node-devel] [Users] oVirt Node 2.5.2 ISO released

Simon Grinberg simon at redhat.com
Sun Oct 14 15:10:40 UTC 2012

Hi Mike,

I was trying to install it and when setting from the TUI I get an error message command "hostname" not found.
Dropping into shell I get the same. /etc/sysconfig/network is getting the proper value, but after reboot this is not reflected in the host name (though the value in /etc/sysconfig/network is persisted)

Any idea?

Thanks,
Simon.