[node-devel] RC for oVirt Node 3.0.0 is now available

Alon Bar-Lev alonbl at redhat.com
Mon May 20 08:48:15 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

Hi!

1. ovirt-node-upgrade should be moved to /usr/sbin as it is a tool to be executed by admin, and it is not working properly.

   ssh host ovirt-node-upgrade --iso=- --reboot=10 < iso

2. when I try to enable ssh and save, I get the following on black text screen:

   An error appeared in the UI: <invalidData 'Passwords do not match'>
   Press ENTER to logout...
   or enter 's' to drop to shell

3. I don't understand the difference of gray and non gray fields... I can access both...

4. Registration of HTTP does not work for some reason... do not think it is a new problem.

5. Registration using HTTPS produces a dialog with the following content:

  @ENGINENAME@ Fingerprint
  TBD

6. Saving <Save & Register> does not configure vdsm-reg.conf nor starting it.

---

Douglas,

Can you please work with ovirt-node team so that we have a working solution?

Thanks,
Alon