[node-devel] RC for oVirt Node 3.0.0 is now available

Fabian Deutsch fabiand at redhat.com
Tue May 21 10:34:27 UTC 2013

Am Montag, den 20.05.2013, 08:03 -0400 schrieb Mike Burns:
> On 05/20/2013 04:48 AM, Alon Bar-Lev wrote:

Yes! Thanks for testing.

<snip/>

> > 3. I don't understand the difference of gray and non gray fields... I can access both...
>
> Do you have examples?
>
> Fabian, can you investigate?

Sure.
Alon,
one example I could find were "options", e.g. on the NIC details page
(where you set the bootprotocol of a nic etc) the options were also gray
(instead of black, to signal that you can change them).
It is intended - and it widely is this way - that gray fields can not be
edited/changed.
Have you got another example of a field which is gray and can be
edited/changed?

Thanks!
fabian