[node-devel] Versioning of oVirt Node

Fabian Deutsch fabiand at redhat.com
Mon Mar 31 09:41:43 UTC 2014

Am Montag, den 31.03.2014, 05:16 -0400 schrieb Barak Azulay:

> [...]

Some  people just want to use CentOS, others favor Fedora.

I believe partially it's just a personal preference.

OTOH it is surely the case that el6 is slower moving then Fedora, and
thus it is more stable. I'd also say that this is true for the el6 based
Node.

We keep the Fedora based Node around - or bring it back - to have a
platform to develop on.

- fabian