[Users] Frozen login screen - how to debug?

Oved Ourfalli ovedo at redhat.com
Thu Apr 5 20:13:26 UTC 2012

Hey David,
What environment are you working on?
Are you synched with the latest upstream?
Did you make changes in the code.

I saw such an issue before on other people's environment, so it might have already been fixed. However, I'm not sure whether it was related to something they did, or that there was such a bug and it was fixed. That's why I'd recommend to get the most updated code.

Hope it helps,
Oved