[Users] Build RPM packages vdm from source code

?????? zorro at megatrone.ru
Wed Apr 11 13:54:52 UTC 2012

>Do you have it installed?
Yes.
[root at noc-2-synt ovirt-engine]# pip freeze
M2Crypto==0.20.2
PyXML==0.8.4
distribute==0.6.10
ethtool==0.6
iniparse==0.3.1
iotop==0.3.2
java-gcj-compat==1.0.79
lxml==2.2.3
nose==0.10.4
paramiko==1.7.5
pep8==0.6.0
pexpect==2.3
policycoreutils-default-encoding==0.1
pyOpenSSL==0.10
pycrypto==2.0.1
pycurl==7.19.0
pyflakes==0.4.0
pygpgme==0.1
setools==1.0
suds==0.4.1
urlgrabber==3.9.1
virtinst==0.600.0
virtualenv==1.7
yum-metadata-parser==1.1.2

./configure is not check ethtool:

[root at noc-2-synt vdsm]# ./configure
checking for gawk... gawk
checking for gcc... gcc
checking for suffix of executables...
checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
checking whether ln -s works... yes
checking for a Python interpreter with version >= 2.6... python
checking for python... /usr/local/bin/python
checking for python version... 2.7
checking for python platform... linux2
checking for python script directory...
${prefix}/lib/python2.7/site-packages
checking for python extension module directory...
${exec_prefix}/lib/python2.7/site-packages
checking for pyflakes... /usr/bin/pyflakes
checking for pep8... /usr/bin/pep8
checking for nosetests... /usr/local/bin/nosetests
checking for blkid... /sbin/blkid
checking for blockdev... /sbin/blockdev
checking for brctl... /usr/sbin/brctl
checking for cat... /bin/cat
checking for chkconfig... /sbin/chkconfig
checking for chown... /bin/chown
checking for cp... /bin/cp
checking for dd... /bin/dd
checking for dmidecode... /usr/sbin/dmidecode
checking for dmsetup... /sbin/dmsetup
checking for echo... /bin/echo
checking for fsck... /sbin/fsck
checking for fence_ilo... /usr/sbin/fence_ilo
checking for fuser... /sbin/fuser
checking for grubby... /sbin/grubby
checking for hwclock... /sbin/hwclock
checking for ifconfig... /sbin/ifconfig
checking for ifdown... /sbin/ifdown
checking for ifup... /sbin/ifup
checking for ionice... /usr/bin/ionice
checking for ipcalc... /bin/ipcalc
checking for iscsiadm... /sbin/iscsiadm
checking for kill... /bin/kill
checking for lsblk... /bin/lsblk
checking for lvm... /sbin/lvm
checking for mkfs... /sbin/mkfs
checking for mount... /bin/mount
checking for multipath... /sbin/multipath
checking for mv... /bin/mv
checking for nice... /bin/nice
checking for openssl... /usr/bin/openssl
checking for persist... /usr/sbin/persist
checking for pgrep... /usr/bin/pgrep
checking for python... /usr/local/bin/python
checking for qemu-img... /usr/bin/qemu-img
checking for reboot... /sbin/reboot
checking for rpm... /bin/rpm
checking for rsync... /usr/bin/rsync
checking for scsi_id... /sbin/scsi_id
checking for sed... /bin/sed
checking for service... /sbin/service
checking for setsid... /usr/bin/setsid
checking for showmount... /usr/sbin/showmount
checking for sudo... /usr/bin/sudo
checking for su... /bin/su
checking for systemctl... /bin/systemctl
checking for tar... /bin/tar
checking for tc... /sbin/tc
checking for tune2fs... /sbin/tune2fs
checking for udevadm... /sbin/udevadm
checking for umount... /bin/umount
checking for uname... /bin/uname
checking for unpersist... /usr/sbin/unpersist
checking for vconfig... /sbin/vconfig
checking for wget... /usr/bin/wget
checking for yum... /usr/bin/yum
configure: creating ./config.status
config.status: creating Makefile
config.status: creating tests/Makefile
config.status: creating vds_bootstrap/Makefile
config.status: creating vdsm_cli/Makefile
config.status: creating vdsm_hooks/directlun/Makefile
config.status: creating vdsm_hooks/faqemu/Makefile
config.status: creating vdsm_hooks/fileinject/Makefile
config.status: creating vdsm_hooks/floppy/Makefile
config.status: creating vdsm_hooks/hostusb/Makefile
config.status: creating vdsm_hooks/hugepages/Makefile
config.status: creating vdsm_hooks/isolatedprivatevlan/Makefile
config.status: creating vdsm_hooks/Makefile
config.status: creating vdsm_hooks/numa/Makefile
config.status: creating vdsm_hooks/pincpu/Makefile
config.status: creating vdsm_hooks/promisc/Makefile
config.status: creating vdsm_hooks/qos/Makefile
config.status: creating vdsm_hooks/scratchpad/Makefile
config.status: creating vdsm_hooks/smartcard/Makefile
config.status: creating vdsm_hooks/smbios/Makefile
config.status: creating vdsm_hooks/sriov/Makefile
config.status: creating vdsm_hooks/vhostmd/Makefile
config.status: creating vdsm_hooks/vmdisk/Makefile
config.status: creating vdsm/Makefile
config.status: creating vdsm_reg/Makefile
config.status: creating vdsm/sos/Makefile
config.status: creating vdsm/storage/Makefile
config.status: creating vdsm/storage/protect/Makefile
config.status: creating vdsm-tool/Makefile
[...]
config.status: creating tests/run_tests.sh
config.status: executing default commands
[root at noc-2-synt vdsm]#