[Users] Joss fails to start ... Keystore was tampered.

snmishra at linux.vnet.ibm.com snmishra at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed Apr 18 23:45:09 UTC 2012

I had jboss running on my rhel6.2 machine. This morning I fetched
latest engine source, built and deployed it. I did not see any errors.
But now when I start jboss-as service I see following errors in
engine.log -

2012-04-18 13:57:48,051 INFO  [org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.Backend] (MSC
service thread 1-5) Start time: 4/18/12 1:57 PM
2012-04-18 13:57:48,204 ERROR
[org.ovirt.engine.core.engineencryptutils.EncryptionUtils] (MSC
service thread 1-5) Failed to decryptjava.io.IOException: Keystore was
tampered with, or password was incorrect
2012-04-18 13:57:48,204 ERROR
[org.ovirt.engine.core.dal.dbbroker.generic.DBConfigUtils] (MSC
service thread 1-5) Failed to decrypt value for property
LocalAdminPassword will be used encrypted value
2012-04-18 13:57:48,209 WARN
[org.ovirt.engine.core.utils.ConfigUtilsBase] (MSC service thread 1-5)
Could not find enum value for option: NetConsolePort
2012-04-18 13:57:48,212 ERROR
[org.ovirt.engine.core.engineencryptutils.EncryptionUtils] (MSC
service thread 1-5) Failed to decryptjava.io.IOException: Keystore was
tampered with, or password was incorrect
2012-04-18 13:57:48,212 ERROR
[org.ovirt.engine.core.dal.dbbroker.generic.DBConfigUtils] (MSC
service thread 1-5) Failed to decrypt value for property
CertificatePassword will be used encrypted value
2012-04-18 13:57:48,214 ERROR
[org.ovirt.engine.core.engineencryptutils.EncryptionUtils] (MSC
service thread 1-5) Failed to decryptjava.io.IOException: Keystore was
tampered with, or password was incorrect

Regards,
Sharad Mishra
IBM