[Users] Unable to get latest resource status

Alex Jia ajia at redhat.com
Sat Apr 28 15:17:41 UTC 2012

Hi Michael,
Thanks for your reply, yeah, it's not a bug, I mean whether we may support
wait_for_status function in ovirt-engine-sdk like python-rhev, as I said,
it will be more convenient for users. so it should be RFE.

In addition, I know this user guide, however, I think I need to see it carefully
again.

Thanks,
Alex