[Users] Status code 500 when adding first storage domain?

Haim Ateya hateya at redhat.com
Thu Aug 9 15:49:12 UTC 2012

hi,

thanks to Justin for providing me access to his environment, I managed to debug it live and find 2 issues:
- first issue is for web-admin portal which from some reason has timeouts for createStorageDomain command set to 1 minute (where timeout should be 3 minutes and set in the engine-core).
- second issue (more disturbing) is a deadlock in super-vdsm (it goes into defunct state) operation which prevents reading\writing storage domain metadata as a part of createStorageDomain thread.

I will file 2 bz for those issues,

Haim