[Users] Install of oVirt 3.1

Jason Brooks jbrooks at redhat.com
Thu Aug 16 01:12:43 UTC 2012

I just hit this issue while trying out oVirt on Google Compute Engine (I'm testing Gluster stuff only, so it doesn't matter that the GCE hosts are VMs).

GCE offers CentOS as one of its VM image options, and selinux is disabled in their CentOS images.

For the sake of posterity, I got around this block in the installer by editing /usr/share/ovirt-engine/scripts/engine-setup.py to remove "_configureSelinuxBoolean, " from the list of functions in the 'Handling httpd' portion of the install script.

Regards, Jason