[Users] New website live! Feedback welcome

Dave Neary dneary at redhat.com
Mon Dec 3 12:46:58 UTC 2012

Hi Trey,

On 12/01/2012 10:55 AM, Trey Dockendorf wrote:
> The site looks amazing!  I'm a huge fan of Mediawiki, but have yet to
> see a site with that design / layout.  Would you mind enlightening me
> as to what was used to produce a site that looks little like a typical
> Mediawiki instance?

The theme is based on the Bootstrap framework from Twitter, so we
inherit all of the layout options from there. Garrett Lesage worked hard
to ensure that we also themed the tools sidebar to be unobtrusive when
you're logged in, to remain harmonious with the default theme, while
still being a wiki.

The theme will be published very soon, it was done in a way which allows
it to be generic, and so useful for other MediaWiki instances also.

Thanks for the praise!
Dave.

--
Dave Neary - Community Action and Impact
Ph: +33 9 50 71 55 62 / Cell: +33 6 77 01 92 13