[Users] addNetwork error trying to add management bridge.

justin potts justinpotts.al at gmail.com
Sun Feb 5 02:16:23 UTC 2012

I've got the following errors:

2012-Feb-04, 20:07:46
Host ovirtnode.grims.com installation failed. Please refer to log
files for further details..

2012-Feb-04, 20:07:46
Failed to install Host ovirtnode.grims.com. Step: SetNetworking;
Details: addNetwork error trying to add management bridge.

Previous to this the node went through the step of installing various
packages. This is an FC16/64bit/VMX capable host. I've been wondering
for some time if install is RHEL specific. In any case 2 questions:

What causes this error?
What logs does this log speak of?

Thanks in advance I've had a lot of fun using your tool so far :)