[Users] Pxeboot

Li, David LiD at cloudshield.com
Thu Feb 9 16:10:02 UTC 2012

Not sure where the boot log is since I can't login.

I got the source from https://github.com/primalmotion/archipel-node and followed the build instructions in
http://ovirt.org/wiki/Node_Building

maybe I should rebuild the iso from the ovirt node source tree as you have pulled in archipel changes yesterday. How do I do that?

- David