[Users] Fwd: POM files missing

sebastiaocleto at netscape.net sebastiaocleto at netscape.net
Thu Feb 16 13:43:27 UTC 2012

-----Original Message-----
From: sebastiaocleto <sebastiaocleto at netscape.net>
To: iheim <iheim at redhat.com>
Sent: Wed, Feb 15, 2012 5:56 pm
Subject: Re: [Users] POM files missing

 Thank you for your prompt response.
Already tried those commands, but with no success, errors  are repeated.

I do have started again with a jboss installed from zip file, maybe it work ok.

I do have observed too, that pom.xml files do reference a variables like ${commons-collections}, that don't was  initialized  and, consequently, the commands mvn clean install -Pdep,setup can't find the files that they need.
Are there some configuration file that I can initialize those variables?

Thank you.

Sebastião Cleto.

can you try to rule out broken unitests failing you, rather than

environment?