[Users] Using virsh on the node

Andrew Cathrow acathrow at redhat.com
Sun Feb 26 16:37:47 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Ideally you'd not, you'd use vdsClient.
You can use --readonly if you're happy with read only

We really want to make sure that only vdsm is talking to libvirt otherwise we can get ourselves into trouble.

If you *really* need to connect with libvirt have a look in this directory on the node /etc/pki/vdsm/keys/