[Users] OVirt in production

Garth Keesler garthk at gdcjk.com
Sun Mar 25 17:42:35 UTC 2012

I've seen a thread where OV is discussed as a feature test platform in
the same vein as FC. That raises the question, for me at least, as to
whether or not I should deploy OV in a production environment where it
will host continuous build VMs in support of Agile Teams of developers.
It looks really good but not if a new version comes out every six months
or so and I have to do a reinstall. If it is a new feature platform,
will easy (spelled "single-click" or something close to it) upgrading be
supported?

Thanx,
Garth