[Users] Adding Host

Rene Rosenberger r.rosenberger at netbiscuits.com
Tue Mar 27 10:01:37 UTC 2012

Hi,

i think i got it. When i create a bridge manualy like this:

Add ovirt management bridge manually. Here the examples of ifcfg files, resides in /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts
vim /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth0

DEVICE=eth0
BOOTPROTO=none
NM_CONTROLLED=no
ONBOOT=yes
BRIDGE=ovirtmgmt
vim /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-ovirtmgmt

DEVICE=ovirtmgmt
BOOTPROTO=static
GATEWAY=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
IPADDR=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
NETMASK=255.255.255.0
NM_CONTROLLED=no
ONBOOT=yes
TYPE=Bridge

It will work. I think this working installation has now overwritten my not working log. So I cant post. It is a centos 6.2 host.

Regards,

rene