[Users] OVirt in production

Garth Keesler garthk at gdcjk.com
Thu Mar 29 09:51:05 UTC 2012

No problems, really, but then I've only set up one node and not yet
built a VM on the node. Let's just say that connecting to the VDSM site
offers a lot of options that I don't think I'll ever need/use. It's more
that I've not played with VDSM nearly as much as I have Virtual Machine
Manager or ProxMox so I'm just not familiar with it.

So, no problems or complaints. I just need to spend more time with it.
Neat stuff, tho, and fun to play with. :-)

Thanx,
Garth