[Users] Shut down a host node through web UI?

Justin Clift jclift at redhat.com
Tue May 8 16:09:39 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Successfully set up a basic initial oVirt installation (Engine + 1 x host node running 2.3.0-1.fc16 stable).
No storage nor VM's configured yet.

The host has been activated fine through the Engine web UI.

Now looking how gracefully shut down the node through the web UI.

There's nothing obvious for this (i.e. "shut down" option) showing up in the web UI for me. (admin user)

What should I be looking for in the UI, to shut down hosts gracefully?

Note - putting the host in maintenance mode and bringing it back out again goes fine, so I don't *think*
it's a config problem.

?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift