[Users] Default storage pool won't activate after reboot

Ian Levesque ian at crystal.harvard.edu
Wed May 9 18:53:54 UTC 2012

On May 9, 2012, at 2:40 PM, Jacob Wyatt wrote:

>> StoragePoolUnknown: Unknown pool id, pool not connected: ('af5bcc86-898a-11e1-9632-003048c85226',)
>
> I'm new to oVirt myself but I thought that the top level directory name was the UUID of the storage pool.  In that case the UUID it lists (af5bcc86-898a-11e1-9632-003048c85226) isn't there.  Have you looked directly on the storage machine itself?  Perhaps the node can't see that directory due to permission issues?

Hi Jacob - thanks for the response. The thought crossed my mind as well but I'm not sure if that UUID should indeed directly correspond to a directory. I haven't poked around the storage pools before. If that's the case, I do wonder what happened to my pool, and also what those other directories are...

Best,
Ian