[Users] engine-manage-domains can't add user , domain

Oved Ourfalli ovedo at redhat.com
Tue May 15 05:35:44 UTC 2012

----- Original Message -----

Can't see why kinit matters here, but looking at your command I noticed you used single quotes for the user and domain name.
I'm not sure it knows to handle this correctly.
Did you try without the quotes?

Also, what version are you working with?
We had a problem a few weeks ago, of identifying the correct ldap provider. To fix that we added an option to specify the ldap provider type. It determines which query will be used in order to get the user details.

cc-ing Roy, which added this. iirc it is mandatory to provide this option, so you probably don't have this option in your environment.
Roy - is there an upstream release with this fix?

Regards,
Oved