[Users] Non Operational status

hkran at linux.vnet.ibm.com hkran at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Wed May 16 06:37:35 UTC 2012

Hi,

After I add a new host to newly setup ovirt-engine, after reboot of
new host, the status is set to "Non Operational"

2012-May-16, 15:10:00 Detected new Host ovirt-node2. Host state was
set to Non Operational.
2012-May-16, 15:10:00 Host ovirt-node2 does not comply with the
cluster Default networks, the following networks are missing on host:
'ovirtmgmt,'
2012-May-16, 15:05:00 Host ovirt-node2 does not comply with the
cluster Default networks, the following networks are missing on host:
'ovirtmgmt,'
2012-May-16, 15:00:00 Host ovirt-node2 does not comply with the
cluster Default networks, the following networks are missing on host:
'ovirtmgmt,'
2012-May-16, 14:55:00 Host ovirt-node2 does not comply with the
cluster Default networks, the following networks are missing on host:
'ovirtmgmt,'

the log said ovirtmgmt has been missed , but actually I have the
bridge "ovirtmgmt" on the new host.