[Users] Host can't jo­in the cluster

Dan Kenigsberg danken at redhat.com
Mon May 21 22:17:53 UTC 2012

On Mon, May 21, 2012 at 09:55:11AM -0400, Omer Frenkel wrote:

> [...]

Is supportedProtocols ever used by Engine now? I think it is stale. I
resent introducing it, as the logic is too complex as it is. I think it
is enough to have a set of SupportedVDSMVersions, with the extra ability
to ship a vdsm with another version, reporting its supportedeRHEVMs.

It is unlikely that vdsm is ever shipped without a change to the
protocol (we are not in the business of reimplementation of old APIs).
So supportedProtocols is not going to change any slower than vdsm
version.

Please add vdsm-4.9.6 to the set of SupportedVDSMVersions.