[Users] How to change storage domain ip address

T-Sinjon tscbj1989 at gmail.com
Tue May 29 17:09:38 UTC 2012

After i update postgreSQL , the ip changed correctlly.
then  i try to active my VMDomain,  but it throws the error:

2012-05-30 01:05:39,699 ERROR [org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.storage.ActivateStorageDomainCommand] (pool-5-thread-46) [277fd6c5] Command org.ovirt.engine.core.bll.storage.ActivateStorageDomainCommand throw Vdc Bll exception. With error message VdcBLLException: Cannot allocate IRS server

what's the IRS server mean? and how to resolve it