[Users] add hardware

Itamar Heim iheim at redhat.com
Sun Nov 11 21:14:49 UTC 2012

On 11/10/2012 09:16 PM, Winfried de Heiden wrote:
> Hi,
>
> It is not a driver issue, the hardware is just not there.

just a guess, but when you create a VM you can choose 'desktop' or 'server'.
for 'server', ovirt engine won't expose a sound card.
please verify you are using a 'desktop' vm.
(we should revisit this logic and just expose the device on vm
configuration, with maybe defaults when selecting 'optimized for
server/desktop')