[Users] Nightly Builds, was Authentication for REST APIs?

Brian Vetter bjvetter at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 16:03:13 UTC 2012

I found instructions on the wiki for using nightly builds at:

http://wiki.ovirt.org/wiki/Installing_ovirt-engine_from_rpm

The instructions didn't work. In particular, the ovirt-engine.repo file was not found at the provided url.
http://www.ovirt.org/releases/nightly/fedora/16/ovirt-engine.repo

I did find an ovirt-engine.repo file at:
http://www.ovirt.org/releases/nightly/rpm/Fedora/17/ovirt-engine.repo

The contents of that repo file point it back to the releases/3.1/rpm/Fedora/17 directory. I'm presuming that if I change the baseurl to releases/nightly/rpm/... it will all work (which I'll be doing this afternoon).

In any case, someone might want to fix the ovirt-engine.repo file in the nightly tree and then update the urls in the wiki.

Brian