[Users] NFS ISO DOmain

suporte at logicworks.pt suporte at logicworks.pt
Tue Apr 9 17:13:06 UTC 2013

Hi,

I just installed the last version of engine and host using fedora18. I notice that in the engine the nfs server is not up and running, so is not possible to attach the iso domain.
How can I start the nfs server on engine?
Is this the correct thing to do?

vi /etc/idmapd.conf

# line 5: uncomment and change to your domain name
Domain =server.world
[root at dlp ~]# systemctl start rpcbind.service
[root at dlp ~]# systemctl start nfs-server.service
[root at dlp ~]# systemctl start nfs-lock.service
[root at dlp ~]# systemctl start nfs-idmap.service
[root at dlp ~]# systemctl enable rpcbind.service
[root at dlp ~]# systemctl enable nfs-server.service
[root at dlp ~]# systemctl enable nfs-lock.service
[root at dlp ~]# systemctl enable nfs-idmap.service

--

Jose Ferradeira
http://www.logicworks.pt