[Users] shutdown VM and 1 minute wait time

Thomas Scofield tscofield at gmail.com
Sat Apr 20 14:15:29 UTC 2013

I ran into this recently but I haven't had a chance to test the solution
that I came up with.

psql engine postgres -c "update vdc_options set option_value = '0' where
option_name = 'VmGracefulShutdownTimeout';"

The bigger problem I had is if you do a forced shutdown (click twice on the
stop icon) with the rhev-agent installed the /etc/nologin file gets set due
to the delayed shutdown. Nobody can login when you bring the system back up
until root goes in and removes the file.