[Users] how to understand UI design

Lior Vernia lvernia at redhat.com
Tue Apr 23 07:29:52 UTC 2013

Hello,

Generally speaking, for each popup window and tab you have a model class
in the uicommonweb project which takes care of the business logic, and a
view class in the webadmin project which takes care of presenting the
logic to the user.

Concerning UI operations (drag & drop, clicking etc.), there's a system
of events and listeners. If you're asking specifically about the Setup
Networks dialog, a good place to start is the HostSetupNetworksPopupView
class. Notice the method edit() where event listeners are created and
events are handled.

Hope this helps, feel free to ask more specific questions.

Yours, Lior Vernia.