[Users] Wrong Master domain or its version

Michael Kublin mkublin at redhat.com
Wed Apr 24 06:51:34 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

If domains are marked as Locked in GUI they be also unlocked in DB.
My advice is to put host in maintainence, after that
please run the following query :  update storage_pool_iso_map set status = 0
(The following table also contains storage_pool_id and storage_id, so you can
make query more specific, info about domains is located inside storage_domain_static
table)
Activate a host, after that host should try to connect to all storages and to pool again.

> Not sure if related, but when trying to also take the host into
> maintenance mode it refuses due to ongoing tasks.
>
> [root at fat-tony admin]# vdsClient -s 0 getAllTasks
> 4ca8e2f9-b8a6-425d-baba-b3cb9a6a154f :
>          verb = createVolume
>          code = 0
>          state = failed
>          tag = spm
>          result =
>          message = Task is initializing
>          id = 4ca8e2f9-b8a6-425d-baba-b3cb9a6a154f
>
> I did manage to get rid of that with 'vdsClient clearTask' but it makes
> no difference putting the host in and out of maintenance mode and or
> rebooting it. The lock remains.

Task are left in host and not located in engine it is a known issue, and I think that engine
should handle such problem if domains was not in status Locked