[Users] Linux sysprep

Yuriy Demchenko demchenko.ya at gmail.com
Wed Aug 21 12:42:18 UTC 2013

Yea, that's right - i use dmidecode to get vmname in my init-script, I
found it more convenient than reading some files. Besides, i've run into
same problem as you with payload - it was added to domxml via hook, but
somehow wasn't available inside VM. But i never did more troubleshooting
of that problem, bios hack was enough for me.

Yuriy Demchenko