[Users] oVirt Node 3.0.3-1 for oVirt 3.3 release

Paul Jansen vlaero at yahoo.com.au
Mon Dec 2 07:29:13 UTC 2013

Replying to my own message here.
I've just tried to install this latest oVirt node image again and made notes where it fell over.

At the 'Keyboard layout selection' screen I press enter to select the default 'US English' option.
After a few seconds delay I then get this error screen:

An exception occurred
'other'
<close>

After pressing close I'm then back at the 'Keyboard layout selection' screen.
If I then press enter on 'US international' then tab down to the option to continue I can make my way to the screen where I have to enter the password for the admin user.  After continuing from there I immediately get an error on the install progress screen - at the 40% point.
The error reads:

Exception:
Value Error ('invalid literal for int() with base10: ''",)
<reboot>

I just tried another install and this time selected 'US International' first time from the 'Keyboard layout selection' screen.