[Users] Strange UI bug: tab "VM" unusable / oVirt 3.3.1+
fw at moov.de
Mon Dec 9 09:41:22 UTC 2013
I'm experiencing a strange UI bug in the Amdin Portal. The
"Virtual Machines" tab is unusable in serval ways:
- when selecting a VM, all buttons are greyed-out, except "New VM"
- you cannot power on, power off, open console or edit a VM
- when selecting a VM, the VM-specific tabs do not appear on the bottom
All other tabs, especially the "Hosts" tab are working as expected.
Initially I suspected an incompatible browser on my side, so I
tried with Firefox 25, Chrome and IE 11. No success.
This UI bug hit me after upgrading from oVirt 3.3.0 to 3.3.1.
And it is still reproducable in oVirt 3.3.2 BETA1.
Any hint on this? Or any advice how to provide some useful
I have to mention that I am able to workaround this bug:
- select a VM
- right click, choose "New VM", click "Cancel"
- now most VM actions are no longer greyed-out
- power on the VM
- still the "console" button remains greyed-out
More information about the Users