[Users] unable to use spice-html5 in chrome due to certificate error

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Wed Dec 11 00:12:36 UTC 2013

On Tue, Dec 10, 2013 at 9:31 AM, Frantisek Kobzik  wrote:
> Strange.
>
> Just a question: are you totally sure you imported the certificate authority (not the certificate only)? (the websocket proxy uses different key/cert pair than the engine, but they have common CA that issues them).
>
> Btw - could you please try noVNC client as well? I wonder if it prints the same thing.
>
> Thank you,
> Frank.

I imported the .crt file as indaicated.
See "tekka" under authorities in firefox, but the sae with chrome
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwoPbcrMv8mvV2wxRkhWeFM3YlU/edit?usp=sharing

The novnc for a f19 vm gives same black window and I see in the top
part the message:

Server disconnected (code: 1006)

Gianluca