[Users] [QE] oVirt 3.3.2 RC status

Sandro Bonazzola sbonazzo at redhat.com
Wed Dec 11 08:29:41 UTC 2013

Hi,
we should decide today at oVirt sync meeting about oVirt 3.3.2 RC build scheduled for today [1]
A bug tracker is available at [2] and it shows only 2 bugs still blocking the release:
Whiteboard	Bug ID	Summary
virt		1029885	cloud-init testcase does not work in engine 3.3.1
virt		1025829	sysprep floppy is not attached to Windows 2008 R2 machine - even when specifically checked in Run Once

Omer: "3.3.2 backported and wait for review from REST"
- Is 1029885 solved by fix introduced for bug 1039009 ? I can't see any pending patches about this pushed to 3.3.2 branch.

Roy:
- ETA for 1025829?

oVirt 3.3.2 beta testing is in progress, thanks to all who already started testing it!
For those willing to help testing the bugs, I suggest to add yourself as QA contact for the bug and add yourself to the testing page [3].

Maintainers should fill release notes before RC build if not already done, the page has been created here [4]

[1] http://www.ovirt.org/OVirt_3.3.z_release-management
[2] https://bugzilla.redhat.com/1027349
[3] http://www.ovirt.org/Testing/Ovirt_3.3.2_testing
[4] http://www.ovirt.org/OVirt_3.3.2_release_notes