[Users] Fwd: disks successfully removed with torage failure message

Vered Volansky vered at redhat.com
Thu Dec 12 15:31:36 UTC 2013

Sahina,
Will you have a look at the engine log and explain what the user should do regarding the following error message:
2013-12-12 14:48:35,549 ERROR [org.ovirt.engine.core.vdsbroker.gluster.GlusterTasksListVDSCommand] (DefaultQuartzScheduler_Worker-48) Command GlusterTasksListVDS execution failed. Exception: VDSNetworkException: org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcException: <type 'exceptions.Exception'>:method "glusterTasksList" is not supported

Gianluca,

All vdsm logs please, it'll save us some back and forth.
Also, please send the full engine.log.
There's something wrong with the Storage Domain, and the snippet is not enough to figure this out.
This doesn't seem connected to the above issue I asked Sahina above.

Please state the engine and vdsm versions you're using, this error handling was recently modified.

Thanks,
Vered