[Users] oVirt/RHEV Android client (Opaque) available for beta testing

Jorick Astrego j.astrego at netbulae.eu
Thu Dec 12 23:10:04 UTC 2013

Hi,

Not trying to start a flame war or something on this list, just curious
about the reasoning....
Why only Google+? We would love to test it but I refuse to get a Google
account due to privacy and other civil liberty issues.
You can do whatever you want and we'll just skip testing it on our
cyogenmod android phone but I'm intrigued about so many open source
projects willingly putting things behind a paywall.
I know it's "free¨ but it's essentially adware.

Kind regards,

Jorick Astrego
Netbulae B.V.