[Users] ISO datastore, permission denied

Blaster Blaster at 556nato.com
Mon Dec 23 17:08:08 UTC 2013

On 12/23/2013 10:07 AM, Sander Grendelman wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 23, 2013 at 4:56 PM, Blaster <Blaster at 556nato.com
> <mailto:Blaster at 556nato.com>> wrote:
>

>     My NFS server is Solaris 11.1, ZFS storage.
>
> I'm a bit confused now, is the NFS server linux or Solaris?  ZFS or BTRFS?

ISOs are on a Solaris 11.1 NFS server.

>     If I copy the ISO directly to the directory it works fine.   What
>     am I missing?
>

> Maybe selinux labeling?

Yup!

> What happens if you (temporarily!) set selinux to permissive with
> "setenforce 0"?

That fixed it....What's going on?  I can su - vdsm and do an md5sum on
all the ISOs.  Why can't they be accessed via ovirt?

I have a local datastore on the same volume in another directory tree
that's working just fine.

Why is selinux allowing local access, but not NFS via symlink? getsebool
shows virt_use_nfs --> on.  What other label do I need?

Thanks for the help!