[Users] 3.2 beta: how to add iscsi domain to a f18 host

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 17:54:43 UTC 2013

Hello,
having a fedora 18 system configured as a node and working with a
local_storage DC/CLuster, I then created an iSCSI dc and cluster and
moved there the host
Then I configured a CentOS server as an iSCSI sw target.
But in admin portal the
host
section remains greyed out and I can't proceed.

I suspect I have to manually install/configure some prerequisites to
have the host work as iSCSI initiator....
Is it true?
What I have to do on host part (or engine part) if I have not a node
iso but a standard fedora 18 system as hypervisor?

Here what I see in new domain box:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwoPbcrMv8mvX281aWlMYUlzWXc/edit?usp=sharing

Thanks,
Gianluca