[Users] Add NIC directly to VM (Dedicated)

Matt . yamakasi.014 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 10 15:16:02 UTC 2013

Hi Shahar,

Thanks, I need to work this out further to have it 100% visible.

I wonder why I was able in the past (3.1) to dedicate an NIC to a VM.

Do you also have an explanation why I cannot save a network configuration
with a nic in DHCP mode ? It complains about a wrong IP and I have seen it
should be a bug. Is this right ?

Cheers,

Matt