[Users] oVirt engine report and dwh in 3.2

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Tue Feb 19 22:31:08 UTC 2013

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 3:47 PM, wrote:
> On 19-2-2013 13:09, Yaniv Dary wrote:
>>
>> Screen shots please

Ok. So in my all-in-one config after these steps:
- put node itself in maintenance
- stop ovirt-engine.service
- stop vdsmd.service
- yum update (Fedora 18) that got some updates such as new
3.7.8-202.fc18.x86_64 kernel and

 otopi                                         noarch
1.0.0-1.fc18                      ovirt-stable            113 k
 otopi-java                                    noarch
1.0.0-1.fc18                      ovirt-stable             23 k
 ovirt-engine-cli                              noarch
3.2.0.9-3.fc18                    updates                 152 k
 ovirt-engine-sdk                              noarch
3.2.0.8-1.fc18                    ovirt-stable            227 k
 ovirt-engine-setup-plugin-allinone            noarch
3.2.0-4.fc18                      ovirt-stable             13 k
 ovirt-host-deploy                             noarch
1.0.0-1.fc18                      ovirt-stable             58 k
 ovirt-host-deploy-java                        noarch
1.0.0-1.fc18                      ovirt-stable             10 k
 ovirt-host-deploy-offline                     noarch
1.0.0-1.fc18                      ovirt-stable            2.5 k
 ovirt-image-uploader                          noarch
3.2.0-1.fc18                      ovirt-stable             93 k
 ovirt-iso-uploader                            noarch
3.2.0-1.fc18                      ovirt-stable             31 k
 ovirt-log-collector                           noarch
3.2.0-1.fc18                      ovirt-stable             42 k

qemu-kvm                                      x86_64
2:1.2.2-6.fc18                    updates                  35 k

restart of PC and activation of node, it seems I'm able to access reports.

Here you can find screenshots taken on Fedora 18 with firefox 18.0.2
(firefox-18.0.2-1.fc18.x86_64)

main page after login with ovirt-admin user:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwoPbcrMv8mvWjAzVzlOLUlsbFE/edit?usp=sharing

after selecting "library" link:
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwoPbcrMv8mvUXZHR1NzT25DWlE/edit?usp=sharing

after selecting report activity vm
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwoPbcrMv8mvc2hvbmdLOHRjdVE/edit?usp=sharing

after selecting "Apply" in previous screen, I get the graphic result
this way, with the central box still overlap; it goes away if I click
now "OK"
https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BwoPbcrMv8mvTzNNVEE2MHZ4QVU/edit?usp=sharing

I'm going to try with Win 7 client

Gianluca