[Users] Fwd: Re: Permission issues

Jeff Bailey bailey at cs.kent.edu
Wed Feb 20 21:50:38 UTC 2013

On 2/20/2013 2:55 PM, suporte at logicworks.pt wrote:
> How can I update systemd in the node?

You would need to install from a newer node iso.  If you don't want to
wait, you could install a minimal F18, configure your networking, add
the ovirt repo and then just add that host using the engine GUI.  At
this stage, you will still have the same problem you currently have.
You then need to:

yum --enablerepo=updates-testing update systemd

After that, remove /usr/lib/udev/rules.d/60-net.rules    <-  typing from
memory but should be close

Reboot and everything *should* work :)

There are other little things like disabling firewalld, tweeking
multipath.conf, etc that I do but the steps above basically cover it.