[Users] VM Export and import problem

noc noc at nieuwland.nl
Thu Feb 21 13:07:37 UTC 2013

I have exported a couple of VMs to an export domain and did a new setup
of ovirt-engine. Importing is no problem as long as I import all
machines first and then create new VMs. If I first create a couple of
VM's and then try to import I get the error that the mac address is
already in use. No problem, but I don't see an option to change the mac
address of the to be imported machine so can't import it. Finding the
active VM with the offending mac address is possible but not really the
way to go IMHO.

Is there an other route to get those VM's imported?

Thanks,

Joop van de Wege
--
irc: jvandewege