[Users] Choosing which network to run VM migration on ovirt 3.1

Andreas Huser ahuser at 7five-edv.de
Sun Jan 6 16:05:09 EST 2013

Hi Yuval

i think migrate was only the RAM not die virtual hard disk.
For so an scenario you need one separate Ovirt Engine (Management) one separate Storage and two Ovirt Nodes.
An then you can build a HA Solution to reduce a Node failure. the single point of failure there will still give
Eg. Storage, Ovirt Engine and Network.  But i think you can cluster the application and storage from the nodes. Using drbd, ucarp, etc.

greeting Andreas