[Users] Choosing which network to run VM migration on ovirt 3.1

Yuval M yuvalme at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 13:23:41 UTC 2013

after a bit of playing with the system, I found a nice workaround:
I added a host route on each host:

# route add -host 10.100.101.101 gw 172.22.22.1
and on the other one:
# route add -host 10.100.101.100 gw 172.22.22.2

where 10.100.101/24 is the slow network and 172.22.22/24 is the fast
network.
migration now works through the fast link, with nothing changed in ovirt's
configuration.

Yuval