[Users] ovirt 3.2 migrations failing

Haim Ateya hateya at redhat.com
Wed Jan 9 07:18:57 UTC 2013

----- Original Message -----

this only means libvirt can't find the guest on the host, was it on source or destination?

please run the following:

on source server:

- egrep 'vmMigrate|_setupVdsConnection' /var/log/vdsm/vdsm.log
- then, from output, get the Thread number of both commands and run grep again:
- egrep 'Thread-$x|Thread-$y' /var/log/vdsm/vdsm.log

on destination server:

- egrep 'vmMigrationCreate|prepareImage' /var/log/vdsm/vdsm.log
- then, from output, get the Thread number of both commands and run grep again:
- egrep 'Thread-$x|Thread-$y' /var/log/vdsm/vdsm.log

please paste it here.

Haim